Izgleddd

This is my Movies Blog.
This is my Technology Blog.
This is my Games Blog.
This is my Music Blog
This is my Traveling Blog.
This is my Traveling Blog.
This is my Traveling Blog.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Inside of a professional speakers MARTIN AUDIO BLACKLINE F12

 

  The Blackline F12 is a high power (passive), compact 2-way system with a 12” (300mm) LF driver and a 1” (25mm) exit
compression driver mounted on a rotatable 80º x 50º constant directivity HF horn. It is the ideal choice for fullrange
applications calling for an efficient, reliable workhorse that is equally suitable for fixed installations and quick
deployment mobile operations.


Applications
* Live club performance
* Floor monitor
* Club installs

 


   Now I am going to talk about the outer design.The F12’s multi-angle birch ply cabinet allows it to be used as a highly intelligible floor monitor. These speakers are made of water proof plywood and with rough black finish. They must be build like this because these speakers are for professional use, that means they must be very solid and capable to receive a lot of impacts through transportation...
On the pictures shown below you can see the one F12 disassembled, the LF driver, HF driver and the crossover ...




   



3 comments: